Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You certainly were not alone. CD was one of the very worst - I have ever worked with. I got so tired of her

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2021 - 11:15 am In Reply to: Glad to know it was not just me who did not like working with her. nm - BTDT

condescending, snotty emails, I walked off the job (never did that before in my life), and never looked back. I could never get a straight answer regarding acct specs. A lot of the acct specs were lacking in directions from the client, and then CD would change QA on a whim without every telling anyone, then dock your pay for "QA" errors.

When I left, both of them screwed me out of my pay. I kept all the emails from them to be sure I never applied, in the future, with any company they worked for or had anything to do with. CD acts like her sh*t doesn't smell. She is not nearly as good as she believes she is in her own mind.

One of the worst job experiences of my entire life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)