Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Cyber rudeness - Workingmt

Posted: Nov 29th, 2021 - 6:24 am In Reply to: Where is the moderator for this section? - Workingmt

I apologize if I offended anyone in my original post, that is the problem with the whole cyber conversation. You read it with the emphasis of thinking I was "ordering" the moderator to do their job when in reality, I was simply asking them to please do their job. Had I inserted the words could you please clean up, instead of putting the PLEASE in capitals at the end which I believe some believe is "shouting" in the cyber world, it would not have been taken as "rude" maybe. But, don't worry, I will not be back or commenting anymore on this board because it is obvious that just like every other social media platform, everyone thinks its okay to just "bash" people; but honestly, I will not be back because there is not a moderator to keep comments and subjects in check. I wish you all happy holidays and hope that your families are healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)