Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Gigi Sohn has a documented history of left wing bias - against conservative media,

Posted: Nov 25th, 2021 - 3:14 am In Reply to: OMG! I hope there's enough sense not to confirm this FCC "person" - Truthhurts

is co-founder and former President of the leftist group Public Knowledge, which “has long sought more government control of the internet and media.

ven more telling: Sohn was named a 2017 “Leadership in Government” fellow for OSF. Sohn celebrated via her old verified Twitter account: “On Jan 16, I start a Leadership in Government Fellowship @OpenSocietyFoundations. I'll be speaking, writing, etc. Follow me at @gigibsohn.”

The fact that a pro-censorship Biden FCC nominee is connected to Soros should concern every American who cares about freedom. The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board warned that Sohn has “hinted at deploying the agency’s regulatory power to censor conservative media and revive a version of its mooted fairness doctrine.” Sohn’s “strident partisanship should disqualify her from serving as an officer of an independent agency with so much power to control the public airwaves,” The Journal declared.

LINK/URL: Gigi Sohn has a documented history of left wing bias

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)