Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 59)

I take Trelegy Ellipta, and I get it from a Canadian Pharmacy. - I get a paper Rx from my ... sm

Posted: Oct 29th, 2021 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: How do you get out of the donut hole? - SOS

doc because it has to be faxed/sent to the Canadian Pharmacy.

This is the website for "legit" Canadian pharmacies, called CIPA: https://www.cipa.com/cipa-safe-pharmacies

Now that I am looking for a new Canadian pharmacy, I have checked the price of a 90-day supply of Trelegy on at least 20 sites. The price ranges from $230 at pricepropharmacy.com (not on CIPA list) to $360 at canadianpharmacyservice.com (on CIPA list) to $432 at canadapharmacydelivery.com (on CIPA list) and everything in between.

Be sure to read the "Payment Options" and "How to Order" sections in FAQs if you use a Canadian pharmacy. You can also find reviews on some of the pharmacies as well. I read those, too.

I used to use Online Pharmacies Canada (on the CIPA list at $327). I used them for about 12 months, and all went well until my medication package was lost last year. The company would not investigate until 6 weeks had passed. At which time, they said that my package was indeed lost and that they would have to reissue new meds. This company uses DHL, and there was no way for me to contact DHL to inquire about my package. The pharmacy was blaming COVID, but I notice that they now have a blurb in their FAQ section saying that your package may be delayed by U.S. Customs and the FDA by 30 days!!!!

Well, wonders of all wonders, the package that had been lost in Sept. 2020 was recently delivered to me on Oct. 22, 2021. The box had been opened and resealed by the FDA. I called the pharmacy folks to let them know about the delivery, to tell them that I would not be using the Trelegy, and asked if I should send the package to them? The rep was trying like crazy to get me to keep the Trelegy and pay for it. I said no thanks. Who knows where this box has been... sitting on a dock somewhere in winter... out in the sun somewhere... opened and then resealed?! Plus expiration date of 12/2021...!!

You can best believe that with the next Canadian pharmacy (probably PricePro Pharm.,) I will ask who they use for shipping and what is their policy for lost items.

I am VERY GRATEFUL to be able to use the Canadian pharmacies!! Mucho, mucho grateful! American prices for Trelegy are unbelievable.

I hope my novel helps. Sorry that I don't know anything about the donut hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)