Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

I will help you if I can. I have thousands of short cuts - loaded in my system.

Posted: Oct 26th, 2021 - 2:23 pm In Reply to: how do you make money with VR editing - tsolim

I use them routinely. The company I work for has an EXCELLENT VR system. For that reason, I can play the speech anywhwere between 140-200% increase. I can breeze through literally 80-100 charts in one day due to the superb function of the VR. I need to make very, very few changes to the documents, which also helps my speed.

They are also fantastic about anything needing to go to QA. (however, I seldom need this). I am assigned one account as my primary, which is loaded with work. The VR is now very familiar with their speech patterns, formatting, etc., which also means I need to make very, very few corrections. Most changes are only formatting and numbering the way the client wants it. No one else can pull work from this account without me first notifying my TL that I need help; so, I am also guaranteed work.

All of these factors help with the speed. I average about $ 30/hour. Because I can get through these quickly, this allows me to pull work from other companies as and when I want more money for whatever reason.

I hope this helps you. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask. I will help you all I can. This company is not the best pay, but they are very respectful of you and your work. You can ask for additional work at any time you feel you need it. They always pull from the MTs they currently have before hiring outside to fill any needed slots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)