Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I posted two above you talking about the VR being - greatly improved.

Posted: Oct 25th, 2021 - 6:09 pm In Reply to: Nice to know - anon

One of the companies I work for is a somewhat new company that bought out an older established company. They are continually working on their system to get it as nearly perfect as possible, unlike Scruance. They leave you alone to do your work, are NEVER late with the pay, every pay correct to the penny.
They have great Team Leaders; actually I have the best Team Leader I have ever had.

You have the option of taking an "exclusive" account or being placed in a pool. I have an exclusive and also do the extra pool work. I have never been without work to do. Any time a new account comes on board, or someone gives up their exclusive for whatever reason, the seasoned MTs are immediately asked if they want the account. If no one accepts, then they hire. I wish the pay was a bit better, but I have had a very, very good run with them. I plan to stay for years unless something changes. One of the best situations I have had in a very, very long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)