Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Totally agree - VR is much better

Posted: Oct 21st, 2021 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: I agree. I am the one you responded to. The little job - I have at 4 cpl yields me a far greater

For many years, I avoided VR jobs like the plague. I didn't think that it was possible to earn a decent living doing editing. This was based on my previous experience with VR several years ago, where the quality was terrible and almost every report needed to be erased and typed from scratch at the editing pay rate. It was miserable. However, I now have a job doing VR editing that pays 5 cpl doing acute care accounts and the VR is almost perfect. It requires very little editing/corrections, aside from minor punctuation and formatting and the occasional word or two here and there, but that's it. It's phenomenal! My accounts also have very clear dictators, which makes it 100 times better. I can fly through close to 100 charts per day and average anywhere between $25 and $30 per hour. I love it! I never thought I'd be this happy or making this kind of money doing VR editing! I've avoided VR for so long, but now that I'm doing it and am having such a great experience this time around, it's all I want to do! I'm also finding it to be much less taxing on my body since I'm not doing all of that typing and my hands and wrists are getting a MUCH needed break. Whenever I see these jobs advertising 10 cpl, but wanting 100% perfection, I say, "No thank you!" I'd make much more editing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)