Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What??? - I have never even applied

Posted: Oct 20th, 2021 - 11:43 pm In Reply to: To be honest, that only makes you seem whiny, petulant, and bitter - that you were not chosen. JMHO. nm

Where are you getting the assumption that I applied??? Did I say that I did? No, I did not. I only said that I emailed them. I already have a job that keeps me plenty busy. I have never applied with this company and I never will. However, I have seen many posters over the last several months say that they have applied and have never received a response, which is why I took a whole 30 seconds to email them to suggest that they reach out to the many people they have already received resumes from rather than repeatedly placing new ads every single month. I have NO desire to work for this company. I am happily employed and have not been in the market for a new job in several years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)