Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just emailed them - SM

Posted: Oct 20th, 2021 - 12:32 pm In Reply to: I was just about to say something about this - Crazy

Here is what I said:

"I see that you have yet another ad posted on the MT Stars job board. You seem to post ads quite often. I know for a fact that there are many perfectly qualified and experienced MTs who have sent you their resumes over the last many months, most of whom you have never even bothered to respond to or acknowledge. Instead of constantly posting ads what seems to be every month, why don't you just reach out to those who have already applied? I'm sure you have many resumes that you could go through. Is there really even a job available? Many are starting to think that your ads are a scam due to frequency of them as well as the fact that you don't seem to respond to those who take the time to apply."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)