Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My husband and I went to lunch yesterday at one of our - favorite places, talking with the

Posted: Oct 13th, 2021 - 6:04 am In Reply to: DEBT CEILING ANALOGY - Maybe this helps with understanding.

female bartender we know, she’s about 20-21 years old...

We were telling her anyone in her age group has never experienced anything we are going thru and it will only get worse....

She had no idea about the gas rationing we had under Jimmy Carter...

She had no idea about the misery index in those years, the unemployment rate added to the inflation at one time was over 20% when Carter was POTUS....

I think we are heading for a time that will be much worse than under Carter..

You have China inflicting one body blow to our economy after another, Covid, shipping issues, threats of military action against Taiwan, etc.....

You have a pandemic with government trying to force people to take a shot against their will

You have deep divisions in our country

You have a Federal Reserve printing money so fast they can’t keep up with it..

You have Democrats pushing an insane Green New Deal agenda..which is creating energy shortages..

In the 1970’s we didn’t face nearly the number issues we are experiencing now....

Add it all up and you have a potential depression with runaway inflation....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)