Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

If you can go - to doc

Posted: Sep 30th, 2021 - 5:00 am In Reply to: Please Help - Ankr

Like the other posters have said, it's best to see a doctor who will know exactly what it is and will prescribe the right treatment for it.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)