Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pay for no work - Hence, the IC status

Posted: Sep 18th, 2021 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: I bet if they had to pay us to sit here with no work, we'd never run out. Ho hum. - nm

This is all carefully planned out by these horrible companies. They don't want to give us anything at all, just practically do the work for free. I am sure that most of the work is either done inhouse and the remains go to India with a few drips and drabs given to us.

It seems even if you have more than one account or work for more than one company, the workload is low.

There is no answer or solution to this problem. You either deal with it or not. The only ones making money are Nuance and M-Modal. I wonder who all these women are who are supposedly your manager or whatever you want to call them. They have to work for those companies directly. All of these company names are just fronts for N and MM. They are the ones pulling the strings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)