Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That's because if you post anything good about a company - or platform, the board bullies attack nonstop

Posted: Sep 16th, 2021 - 5:59 pm In Reply to: It must be good - or at least okay

Happened to me more than once. When trying to help fellow MTs, I gave an honest assessment for 2 different companies, both of which I currently work for. I was brutalized by a few (see thread below). Called me suit, said I was in management, called me a moron - that's just a few of the insults. I've helped others find jobs and will continue to do so. I was brutally personally attacked; probably from the same trolls below. Guess they wore out their hate on the Politics board and then started in on this board.

Too bad some are so filled with hate they cannot stand to see one MT help another MT. I know I will continue to help whenever I can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)