Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just my account. - sm

Posted: Aug 13th, 2021 - 4:05 pm In Reply to: Do you mean there isn't enough work overall? - or is it

I run out because of the hours I choose to work on this one account.  You can work on however many accounts you want.  There are several platforms to choose from.  I assume there's work to go around on the other accounts; I say assume because nobody ever posts on here about anything to do with this company, so your guess is as good as mine.  I don't get emails about the other accounts, only the one I work on, so there's no clue there either.  You can pretty much do whatever you want here.  Check out their ad on the job seeker's board.  They've posted the same ad a lot and I don't know why; I don't know how many accounts there actually are or why they can't seem to hire people or how other accounts are to do, I can only speak for mine.  There's work on my account at times other than my chosen hours, but I don't know how much; enough that they send out SOS for TAT in evening/overnight, and that has lessened lately, so maybe they're finally finding people.  Who knows.  All I know is they pay on time, it's never wrong, and I'm comfortable here.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)