Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Multiple speakers - SM

Posted: Aug 13th, 2021 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Legal transcription - has anyone transitioned to it and had - problems, didnt do well with it? SM

If you will not tolerate multiple speakers and frequent poor sound quality, legal transcription is not for you. I'm not sure what you think legal transcription is, but it's mainly interviews with two or more speakers. I do both legal and insurance transcription and I love it. Yes, there are multiple speakers. Yes, you often have to deal with bad cell phone connections, background noise, people talking over each other and at the same time, etc. You get used to it. It's a small price to pay for a much more stable career with far better pay than what you'll make doing MT these days. But, if you don't want to deal with the above mentioned factors, I would strongly advise you not pursue it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)