Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ortho job - Anon

Posted: Aug 8th, 2021 - 2:48 pm In Reply to: Dont even bother with the part-time ortho position - tlrnaz has no professional courtesy SM

Hi! I feel your pain and don't mean any disrespect, just wanted to clarify and maybe suggest...

If the ortho position is employee status, then yes, they are a rude possible employer. If the position is IC, they are still rude but no way are they a potential employer. They are a potential business associate (still rude) and you are a business associate as well. Whenever they say "hired," they should say "contracted," and you should differentiate this as well. When I receive an Offer to Hire, I always thank them for the opportunity to contract with the company (and then accept or reject) according to my standards, not theirs. Am I still starving and stressed about all the bills? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Either way, they can't touch my self esteem. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)