Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 36)

IntegrityHD - MT

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2021 - 8:16 am In Reply to: I submitted a test for Integrity over a week ago and no one got back to me. sm - GMT

Here's one for you: I had applied, I'd say about a couple of months ago, took the test and passed. I was offered a QA job. I was sent a page-long information email on the company, pay (agree pay is way too low), hours, etc., then set up for an interview. We had a date and time all set up. Well, I waited and waited for that phone to ring and it never did. The owner didn't show up for the interview. I then emailed her later that day and told her I had found another job (which was true), and I heard back from her 2 days later, saying, "Thanks for letting me know." Huh???? So, be thankful you didn't get a call, I would say!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)