Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Testing - No more

Posted: Jul 1st, 2021 - 7:02 pm In Reply to: I submitted a test for Integrity over a week ago and no one got back to me. sm - GMT

I have been down that road more times than I can count and I refuse to ever test again. If they require that, I move on. These companies have no regard for us any longer and if this isn't evident, I don't know what is.

They probably just wanted MTs to catch up on their work for them, for free!

I am sorry you went through that, along with the others. We have to start standing up for ourselves with these places and I know it is hard, but a person can only take so much and then you have to not do it, move on or suffer the consequences.

Again, look for companies that will hire you on your experience. They can tell if you are qualified or not by just working for them for a week or so.

Good Luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)