Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 41)

I've noticed that, too - WWD

Posted: Jul 1st, 2021 - 12:06 pm In Reply to: I noticed the low tally as well. Good luck contacting - J. Communication has not

I really do like my job with WWD, but J's communication is AWFUL. It's been like this ever since I started working there a couple of years ago. He takes forever to respond to Trillian messages and emails. Lots of times, I don't even hear back from him until a day or two later and sometimes I don't hear back from him at all. I'm sure he's overwhelmed and gets a ton of messages each day, but that's kind of his job as manager. He's a very nice guy, but I think he needs some help. They apparently just got a big new client and I was going to do it until I found out that a lot of the dictations are 5-10 hours long. No thank you!!!! I'll just stick to the insurance account. At least work seems to have picked back up now, but I'm sure it will probably slow down again over the holiday. I have an interview next week with another company who also has a big insurance account. I just want to have a plan B in case I should ever need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)