Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I cannot stand companies who do this - Deplorable

Posted: Jun 29th, 2021 - 11:31 pm In Reply to: I submitted a test for Integrity over a week ago and no one got back to me. sm - GMT

It's obvious that these companies don't have a single ounce of respect for us and think that we have all the time in the world to sit and take their tests and do their interviews and that we can "take a hint" if we don't hear back from them. I've been in this situation so many times (especially in the last couple of years) where I've taken the time to test and/or interview with companies, only to never hear another word from them. At the very least, they could muster up the tiniest bit of common courtesy and professionalism to send a quick email and let us know either way so we aren't left hanging. It would take them a whole 15-20 seconds to do this. There is literally no excuse for them NOT to do this. Completely ghosting us and cutting off all communication after we've tested, interviewed, etc. is despicable behavior. I would move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)