Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I first started working on Fluency - years ago when

Posted: Jun 21st, 2021 - 3:47 pm In Reply to: Fluency line count - wonderings

it was just a very basic platform, no bells and whistles. I found it at that time to be very functional and user friendly. But, as usual things change...

The last version of Fluency I worked with had so many added features (many I think useless) that it amazed me to think anyone could be expected to learn how to maneuver through it all quickly and be productive, both at the same time!

Maybe your employer is using a different version of Fluency? My former company was ridiculous about wanting the MTs to access basically every single resource we needed from within the Fluency platform. I found doing this was very time consuming. At the end of every job before uploading it, a document check program would run through the report to check for discrepancies. It would always "catch" things that were completely correct, but I'd have to double check anyway knowing it was costing precious time to do it. For quick research on terms, etc., I would open a new search window outside of the platform instead of staying within Fluency to do that, as it was too slow in connecting to web pages. Checking with my Internet service provider never showed any issues on my end. I've always heard that Fluency is just a slow-running platform. And there were other things about it that didn't help my productivity, but too many to go into here.

Long story short, Fluency did contribute to slowing me down. But work assignments can also contribute to a decreased LPH. My group was assigned over 30 to 40 different facilities and we never knew which we would be working on in any given day. It was insane! If my LPH could have consistently been your 230+ LPH, I would have been over the moon! My company required 165 LPH, but even that was near impossible at times.

Sorry if my story isn't very helpful in giving you much hope for making a better LPH. There are a lot of things that factor into it. Depending on how the platform works for you is one thing, but your accounts have a lot to do with it also. If you can stay with those 5 accounts and learn the dictators really well, even the bad ones, then I think the chances are good that over time your LPH will increase.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)