Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Company Board

File a claim against her in small claims court.... Sm - Legal eagle

Posted: Jun 7th, 2021 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: Anyone Recoup Keystrokes Back Pay Yet? - ExKSer

You do have to file it in the city/county the business is registered and may have to travel if there is a court date unless they're doing these cases by Zoom... But gather up your information, file the case and that should get her attention. When you win then place a lien against the business until you're paid - that would keep her from taking more loans out until you are paid.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)