Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Asked for a medical transcriptionist but... - sleepymt

Posted: Jun 1st, 2021 - 6:19 pm In Reply to: Acusis - anon

I applied to them in September. What they were offering was better than most so I pretty much ignored any negativity. Unfortunately in my case, even though they asked for a medical transcriptionist and contacted me/asked me to test, they also made a point of telling me that even though it was medical, I was expected to also do financial, legal, and general transcription. When I told them that my resume clearly shows that I do not have experience in those areas and would there be extra training provided, I did not receive a reply. I decided not to test.

I hope they have changed.

I've noticed this seems to be a trend...asking for a medical transcriptionist and then once the interviews start (or even after you're hired) they tell you that you will also be doing financial, legal, or general or all of the above. I don't understand why they aren't more upfront about it.

I would apply but ask a lot of questions! Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Acusis - anon (Views: 929, 2021-05-25, 2:32 pm)
    • Asked for a medical transcriptionist but... - sleepymt