Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This isn't about the job being perfect... - That has nothing to do with the issue at hand

Posted: May 29th, 2021 - 2:06 pm In Reply to: PF - PFer

Obviously, very few jobs are perfect, especially in this industry. I'm not arguing that point at all; however, when it comes to the blatant omission of clearly dictated information that the provider OBVIOUSLY wants included in the document (otherwise they wouldn't have dictated it), you have to call the company's ethics and morals into question. It is very clear that they are doing everything they can to save money at the cost of patient care. My professional standards and ethics will not allow me to be party to this sort of nonsensical BS. I don't want my name attached to ANY document that has been unethically altered, just so the company can save a few bucks here and there by eliminating certain words and phrases. Maybe this doesn't matter to you, but it sure as hell does to me as well as many other MTs with any standards whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)