Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Answers for you....sm - Former PF

Posted: May 28th, 2021 - 9:02 am In Reply to: Another MT wondering about the sins of omission - anon

The head of transcription is unreachable and the 2 that "run the show" are too busy finding reasons to have to hire people because they either run off good MTs or fire them for ridiculous reasons. I tried many times to reach Gina (head), file complaints with HR and call attention to company leaders the potential liability and no one cared. Eventually though a patient will be harmed and lawyers will eat them alive. Suing them from an employee perspective is difficult and they know it. They claim you aren't doing your job according to their standards (which is crazy) and will make you look like a horrible person. I actually got in trouble a couple of times because one of their crazy docs switches digits around on labs but YOU are blamed for it. For example, I had something similar to a WBC 8.7 dictated but was really 7.8. I got blamed because I didn't know the doc does this and they expected me to spend my time looking on their system at labs to make sure the doc says it all right. I know - go ahead and shake your head. NORMAL values and you get blamed for the doc being wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)