Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Comment on wearing masks - Anonymous

Posted: Apr 17th, 2021 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: Wearing a mask used to be virtue signally. Now it's - getting the vaccine, showing pics

You can ridicule me and call me names, I don’t care. Those of you who refuse to wear masks or get vaccinated need to think about how it affects others. I am familiar with local businesses who are being boycotted by their customers because they are enforcing the rules regarding masking and social distancing. One hair salon that had been in business for 40 years had to close its doors because people were too stubborn to comply and complained about their civil rights being violated. Business owners don’t like it either, but they will get shutdown for non-compliance, and that is outside the purview of your comfort and personal freedom. There are health reasons why some people don’t want the vaccine, but it also sounds as if people just don’t like being told what to do. If you possibly can, please wear your mask and get vaccinated, for everyone’s sake. Everyone in my office has been vaccinated but we are still required to wear masks and practice social distancing. I think it’s silly as do others, but it beats not having a job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)