Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I saw this as well - SM

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2021 - 2:16 pm In Reply to: New Ad on MTStars - I thought they were all supposed to

I saw that ad last night and the first thing I noticed was there was no pay rate or pay frequency listed anywhere. I Googled the company name and could not find anything about them, not even a website. All that I could find was a phone number and address. They are apparently located in San Antonio, Texas. There are no posts about them on this board. They are hiring for radiology, which I would be interested in as I have a great deal of radiology experience, but I'm not going to apply with some totally unknown company who doesn't post their pay rate. I think their ad needs to be removed if they are not going to include this crucial information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)