Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't even get me started on this company - Been there

Posted: Mar 30th, 2021 - 8:53 pm In Reply to: Any recent info on Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions? - MT

I worked for NTS about a year and a half ago. I swear, these people would fabricate the "critical errors" that they would accuse me of making. In all the years I have been in this profession, I have never ever, ever, ever had any other company complain about my work. I have always taken great pride in the quality of my work and I always proofread every single one of my jobs before I send them off, so I know there is just no way that I made all of the errors these people would claim that I made on almost a daily basis. I may not be good at a lot of things, but MT is the one thing that I will say I am highly skilled at. I honestly don't know what their deal is. After about the 20th snarky, insulting late night phone call from QA, I quit. I definitely do not recommend this company. They have zero respect for their MTs.

Oh, and that nice cpl rate they will dangle in front of you if you are hired? They don't pay for spaces, so the pay is not nearly as great as they make it sound. Another thing that was super sketchy was that they never sent me any new hire paperwork to fill out - no tax forms, no direct deposit forms, no nothing. I worked there (briefly) without filling out any paperwork whatsoever. I asked about it several times, but it was never sent to me. I don't even think that is legal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)