Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 49)

This is all true - SM

Posted: Mar 30th, 2021 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: Nacogdoches - Not good

I can confirm that everything in this post is entirely accurate. They expect total perfection right out of the gate from the very first report that you type for them. They seem to think that there shouldn't be any sort of a learning curve when you are getting used to a brand new account and brand new dictators, many of which are god-awful ESLs, speed mumblers, and/or jobs with very poor audio quality. When I was first hired, they kept stressing to me to be sure not to quit my other job until I knew for certain that this was going to work out. I found this very strange. No other company that I've ever worked for in the 17 years that I've been doing this has ever told me to not leave my other job. I guess they pretty much plan on getting rid of most people very shortly after they start if you aren't absolutely perfect in their eyes. Their expectations for new hires who are trying to learn a new account and get used to new dictators are completely unrealistic and downright ridiculous. QA is rude and condescending. After a couple of weeks, we mutually agreed that it wasn't going to be a good fit and I left. If that's the way they conduct business and treat their employees, I'm glad that it didn't work out and that I was able to go right back to my other job. All of my prior complaints that I had regarding my other job suddenly vanished after spending two weeks in the trenches at Nacogdoches! It made me realize that they were very minor compared to my gripes about this place. That's how bad it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)