Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nacogdoches - Not good

Posted: Mar 30th, 2021 - 2:26 pm In Reply to: Any recent info on Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions? - MT

I worked for this company last year for about a month, which was my shortest stay with any company. Prior to accepting a position with them, I read all of the negative remarks on here about them and I kind of took them with a grain of salt and thought that maybe my experience would be different. However, this was one time where I really wished that I had paid more attention to the negative reviews and took them more seriously. Everything that I read about them turned out to be 100% true. This company is AWFUL. As far as nitpicking, they are notorious for this. They expect nothing less than perfection from the day you start training, and you will CONSTANTLY hear about even the tiniest, most insignificant "mistakes." You will be made to feel totally incompetent and like you are a brand new MT with zero experience. They will give you the absolute worst ESLs you have ever heard and then you will be crucified for having too many blanks. I have never had my work torn apart the way that it was here. I remember being called at almost 10 p.m. one night by the QA manager over an alleged "incorrect" comma placement and adding the word "the" when she claimed it wasn't dictated. Seriously???? Does something so ridiculously minor that does not even change the meaning of the sentence or affect patient care REALLY warrant a 10 p.m. phone call??? I finally got fed up with this treatment and left. They are losing a lot of excellent MTs over this kind of nonsense and it's really too bad. Also, they do not pay for spaces, which is a complete ripoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)