Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 62)

Med-TREX, Ltd. - daynap

Posted: Mar 7th, 2021 - 9:39 pm In Reply to: Med-TREX, Ltd. Any info? - sleepymt

I'm responding to clarify some inaccurate information posted about my company. The posts responding to your question are referencing a company that is not mine. I am not based out of India. I have been in business for 30 years, based and registered in Illinois. I have been providing transcription services, both traditional, and now templated scribing, for that period of time. I do not have a website, so the website that is being posted is not that for my company. In response to the post that someone had responded and not yet heard back, that is probably very true. I am a small company, and I received an overwhelming number of responses to my post. I am working through them in a sequential basis, in the order they were received. I have brought on 4 MTs so far as a result of this posting, and am anticipating I will be bringing on at least 2-3 more. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Med-TREX, but please ask that you do not spread information that I am offshore based, I am NOT, nor that I have been in business only 1 month. The damage that you can do to a small business such as mine, in this very challenging environment that I am fortunate enough to still be part of, is significant. I fully understand how some companies have created this environment of distrust and fear, but please ask you to refrain from sharing information that is not true and withdrawing posts that were made that are inaccurate. I have such high regard for all in this profession. Respectfully,

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)