Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They are all terrible companies - We have been so abused

Posted: Mar 5th, 2021 - 10:51 pm In Reply to: See the TTCI cheerleaders are making their rounds - Wonder how TTCI is now that Nuance threw

I worked for TTCI and felt the same way; no VDI for me, no Nuance clone, her lies showed her true color and those cheerleaders are the absolute worse and not just TTCI but all of them.

Even though I still do MT work minimally as I can hardly stand it any longer, I hope all these companies who sold their souls to the devil go under. Nuance has gotten out, that speaks volumes as well, same with MM selling out to AQuity. There are never any posts on those sites or very minimal at best. Nuance hasn't had a post in a long time.

What happened to a very good job has gone south and it is all due to greed and I blame the hospitals and clinics just as much as the MTSOs. No one ever stood up for their loyal and hardworking MTs, EVER. Gee thanks to all of you who we busted our butts for.

Transcription and even editing will become a thing of the past soon and if you think the "clients" care about all that BS 99% quality you are sadly mistaken. Again lies from the MTSOs and I hope they choke on it.

I'll hang around until the end or sooner if it comes to that. I can no longer care about this job, it has destroyed us all.

Again thank you MTSOs! You have destroyed so many people while getting richer and richer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)