Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Honesty isn’t abusive it is hard to take sometimes so some people that can’t take it cal - Kadeshhh

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021 - 11:47 pm In Reply to: Please ignore that idiot. There is nothing "spiritual" about the - troll that is attacking you.

When someone has been verbally off topic with calling me or anything I say whatever they want I have returned the favor. Sorry if your feelings got hurt from letters on a screen. Mine never did but if someone wants me to feel bad they won’t but I make sure I reflect back to them the same they dished to me but with THOUGH considered FIRST not my pride and most certainly not theirs.

The admins know about this post and I’m sure they are equally as ashamed with others words if they are at all upset with mine. But report it if you must. Please do whatever you need to feel better instead of look at it without prejudice. They WILL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)