Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I hope you feel better being hateful towards a stranger - sleepymt

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2021 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: MT ZOMBIE? Like only part you care about is what a computer can do now. - Kadeshhh

My job as an MT is to transcribe. That's all. It is the only job I can get due to my circumstances. I am informed about a variety of things but the way I feel about other things in life is really irrelevant, as am I.

What is a sad lemon salt kid? I'm not a child but...ok.

I know I am nothing. I know I am not valid. I don't have fear. I have nothing to offer. Honestly, if you want to insult me, go ahead because I've already said and accepted worse about myself than you can ever come up with. I guess it just makes you feel valid to do that.

You make so many assumptions...why? I can think, research, observe. I am educated. Being here does not make me feel validated because I know I'm not valid. I know I don't have control. I live with a chronic illness and disablilty that keeps me in one place. I don't live in comfort nor do I feel safe.

No one controls me because no one is around. I don't have social comforts or any comfort to speak of.

Enjoy making assumptions about me and being hateful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)