Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT ZOMBIE? Like only part you care about is what a computer can do now. - Kadeshhh

Posted: Feb 27th, 2021 - 1:28 am In Reply to: I'm not god. Just looking for MT info on an MT board. nm - sleepymt

If all you care about is the MT side and not the spiritual aspect that comes with it.

M means medical and that means you your body and all that’s in it spirit soul and all your organs. Why are you only worried about the Karen part and not the part that cares about the truth?!

T means transcriptionist I assume you want your transcribes to be some what better than your attitude about your job being typing only right?!

I mean you don’t wanna know if your typing is drama and lies?! You should want the truth but instead you say nah I wanna just read forums that make me as valid as a computer that is about to replace you.

Have a heart sleepymt sad lemon salt kid grow up and learn more. Your fear just like everyone else’s fear even those who control you with what you let yourself believe is controls by your loss of control. You get a false sense of it with the way you use your words.

Sorry I use mine better and you have to insult me with names.

Also sorry that somehow name calling is better than actually being informed.

Enjoy your social comforts as futile as they might be to those who live in reality.

Mt means replace me with something that doesn’t think!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)