Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Cool you have no name so you won’t be missed as another ignorant privileged Jane doe - Kadeshhh

Posted: Feb 26th, 2021 - 1:29 pm In Reply to: ^^There really is something wrong with you. You seem to - need a lot of attention^^

See that the problem with the ignorant bliss you and the other 90 percent you think are different from you because they pick blue over red. Or whatever you think your differences are.

The truth is the difference is that both sides the one you think is right and the one your opposition thinks is right is both wrong games being played against the American people. Why because you love like them your ignorance.

Here’s a painful life lesson. If it sounds mean and rude it’s probably because a lot of it is true. You just might be too soft. When you get stronger you will look back at these words with me and respect mine that I am certain of. While you tote with insecurities I don’t and that also offends you. I’m not cocky I’m not right I’m in touch with not the social work but the spiritual one you should show your respect obviously you have no idea what any of that means or you would.

I’m going to make a guess and I don’t do that much but your no name keeps talking so I get to now assume on you like you do on me. Probably here is I will be right and put a lump in your throat right?!

Let me guess you only keep thinly and people around you that don’t offend you that don’t tell you the truth about how silly you look. Do you know how I know that?! Because I know you have friends and instead of telling you the truth about your missteps they talk about it behind your back. I keep people around that will tell me what I don’t do right and what I need to start doing that I don’t. There is power out there besides in your mind of my words are rude. You should join it it seems like you have what it takes except for self integrity and real internal honesty. If you believe that we humans are the greatest invention in the world besides it as a hole and we don’t even understand ourselves why do you put so much faith in what humans tell you over what your brain spirit and soul does?!

I hope you get over your negativity and social sense of reality. Good luck! Oh and if you do get rid of it, you might want to look at it as a habit. When we get rid of bad habits like you will some day need to we need to replace them with something else. Maybe consider joy... thank you for you time and consideration though I don’t think I ever really had any.

You don’t get someone’s attention by being as nice as you might think you are. You have to Jane a jagged edge. I do and it works see you are here and if I hurt you or someone else here soooo bad can you tell me how or point at it on a doll?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)