Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

Um - Kadeshhh

Posted: Feb 24th, 2021 - 10:19 pm In Reply to: Yes, you are a perfect example of your own criticisms - .......

Make trying to understand completely obvious. Because I don’t get that from you. I shared with you FACTS AND THE TRUTH and what is REALLY happening. You didn’t look at them. Instead you called them what other people told you to and insulted me. See I understand you. Why would you try to understand what I am trying to tell you? It’s our jobs as humans to try to understand. You just say you do and prove it by saying you think I don’t. You think you already know the truth, the answer. That leaves no room for understanding. How did you get this far in life you don’t know a thing about what’s happening you listen to media and doctors paid to tell you what they need to to keep their livelihood.

Besides it so humorous they have been wrong at EVERY CORNER AT EVERY CALL and still talk sit and listen intently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)