Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You can blow off all that is here. Please scroll. - Kadeshhh (but no one cares)

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2021 - 3:31 pm In Reply to:

Believe what you want know what you know.

But please understand that I don’t understand anything but I know what I say here is true and if you look you will see that it is and you will find a lot more. For those that do you are welcome.

For those that would like to test anything I say please try. What I say I don’t understand either most of it seems impossible but I can point you to the truth so you can see it for yourself. Ask me anything I will answer it for you. How anything should be fix, how rockets work how the mind works, I most likely won’t tell you something I understand, but it will be true. That’s the difference between you and I. You understand everything I don’t understand anything besides this sentence. How? Ask your selves.
The angel on your shoulder • Your soul (the part that was here before or maybe made when you were created and will be after the planet isn’t)
The devil on your shoulder • Your flesh (this is also your mind, it dies when you do and is gone forever)
Your spirit • The connection (the balance between the other two and the connection with others and the other two, this is what most humans don’t take the time to understand it gets recycled and makes people think we do. The only part that is recycled is the knowledge the “gifts” that is why when you get older you get wiser. Gifts if you are open to them are there for you of wisdom strength and all kinds of good things you need from your ancestors. If we pass on possessions when we died and traits when we make new life, we most certainly pass our gifts when we pass.

Understanding is hard going with the flow with the narrative is easy. Have a good and positive day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)