Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHEND No my name is Kadesh Williams - Kadeshhh

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2021 - 2:23 pm In Reply to: Is that you Lily6? More of your nonsense and GARBAGE - Yeah, we get it. You think you are so profound

No it is not lily or anyone else but me.

Anyway how many of you that are so certain this is garbage or trash was able to wrap your mind around 2020 and all that happened that year?!

I could have told you all of it and I did on other forums but no one listened then and no one ever listens until it’s tragic or fear and they take the pill everyone else is taking because they must be right without looking at it with a completely unbiased third eye. Because that takes work and siding with the pack them being snarky about his sided with it you are... the narrative is almost always wrong history always repeats itself. The masses of a 250 year old country feel entitled then another country comes in and kills and takes everything.

Sorry you can not see the forest for all the trees.

Let me help you. Real thinking people, argue and say that this stuff is wrong without looking at a thing... this is not the only forum I talk in tho the first I have gone complete story on and would tell more. I also go to very liberal forums and comment bits at pieces like “biden and the media is a puppet for China” they don’t get mad call it garbage or anything of the sort. They say yeah so what’s wrong with that. They will even say they LOVED THE DOCUMENTARY and BIDEN2024. You go try it.

What ever you do definitely, Go with the flow
😘🥰😍

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)