Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sneaky Softscript....Horrible company! - PandaBear

Posted: Feb 7th, 2021 - 4:34 pm

You all know how, when you are in your groove, about how many LPH you can produce on average, right?  Right.  So right after Softscript's last Glyph "update," I started noticing that my lines per hour have dropped by around 50 lines per hour on average.  For NO reason.  I highly suspect they set that software to cheat the MTs.  

Also, it seems that they have finally joined in on VR -- even though when I was hired 4 years ago they adamantly proclaimed they would NEVER use that nor offshore work.  Lies.  Got their "exciting news" email stating some accounts are starting VR soon.  Can't wait for THAT pay cut as well as this sneaky line-tinkering one.  

Also for anyone who works here-- have you gotten this mysterious new "bonus program" that was promised last summer when they did away with the shift differentials?  They said everyone would start that on their "anniversary," which I assume meant date of hire.  My date of hire was last month and I've heard nothing.  I'm guessing this was also a lie.  Thank GOD this isn't the only income in this family or I'd have lost my house long ago.  It's humiliating though.  I'd advise anyone to stay away from this "career" and in particular this horrible, wage-thieving company.   I'm convinced they sit around trying to come up with devious ways to fool the "stupid" MTs and cut their pay w/o them knowing.  Karma will get them some day.  The end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)