Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What - happened?

Posted: Jan 19th, 2021 - 3:30 pm In Reply to:

You were the one on here touting how great PH was. What went wrong that you want nothing to do with them? I'm not childish. Facts is what I post. In fact, you were on here over and over again saying you for the MT and how great PH was. I don't understand. Why are you no longer their cheerleader. You even came on at a later date and claimed they would not dock 2 cpl anymore if you send something to QA, but sure as $hit, they will because just within the past few months I read the contract and said no thanks.

We don't get paid enough as it is for this knowledge and crap we put up with and to be docked just because you want a second listen is absurd.

I know there are MTs out there pushing documents through, but the ones here really looking out for the patient should not be punished. Yes, you were in on all that, so you can't really deny it now unless, of course, you regret standing up for them. If so, great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)