Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Saince - AJ

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2020 - 11:29 pm In Reply to: Saince anyone? - MittenMT

I worked for them for 2-1/2 years on the psych side. I don't have any experience with the acute care side. This was about 4-5 years ago. Adored the QA Manager. Detested the Transcription Supervisor. Employee status. The InfraWare VR platform was not good, don't know if it has improved. Most of us just deleted the text and retyped it straight. The pay was "blended," i.e., one price for a combination of straight and VR (6 cpl). The required test was challenging. Pay was direct deposit, never late. It wasn't my favorite company but it was okay enough to stay for a long time. I averaged 120 minutes per shift and never made over $500 a week, but I had another job back then and a Social Security check that helped a lot. I left because I burned out and also didn't want to remain aligned with an Indian company. I have a part time account now that I like a lot, just started about six weeks ago, but I'm earning less than minimum wage and drowning in debt. There are days when I think about Saince from a financial standpoint, but I don't regret leaving. As a bottom line, if you get an offer, you could do worse. These other comments are not very helpful. You don't have to like a company to give a professional response to a reasonable question. Good luck in your search!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)