Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is what most of these companies think of us - MT Mama

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2020 - 3:39 pm

I emailed "Zydoc" to say they had a grammatical error in their job posting, in which they were condescending and rude (like always), asking for "someone who takes their job seriously" and wanting a "self discipline" [sic] transcriptionist.  Here is what I sent them:

If you would like to attract "someone who takes their job seriously," maybe you should proofread your job posting.
What you are seeking is a SELF-DISCIPLINED, not "self discipline" transcriptionist. 
Hot tip:  If your grammar is subpar, use Grammarly for business communication.  It makes a better impression.
I grow quite weary of being talked down to and underpaid by less educated and less professional people looking to exploit me.
The woman RESPONDED: 

Noted! however, if you took that comment personally, then it must have hit home.

This is what they think of us.  I'm an old-timer.  I know the business has degraded, and it's difficult to find good MTs now, so these MTSOs all complain about it, even in a JOB POSTING.  Gee, I wonder why you can't attract quality contractors/employees.  Could it be the completely stagnant pay for over 20 years?  You get what you pay for, and personally, I know the outfit I contract with knows they are lucky to have me.  At least I have some respect.  Good grief!  I'm certainly glad I'm not looking for work right now.  Absoultely terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)