Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for them, Futurenet is easy - sleepymt

Posted: Nov 25th, 2020 - 8:52 pm In Reply to: OneVoiceData and FutureNet - MT

Hi. I can't remember if I responded to you or not. Sorry...keeping track of days, etc is a blur lately.

I work for them. They're very nice, available, leave you alone, no metrics or games, and there's plenty of work.

I used to work for MModal/Aquity and was on Fluency. One Voice uses Fluency too. I asked if I could have Fluency as a backup and they agreed. However, FutureNet is my primary. They are very careful not to given too many additional accounts if you have a backup.

FutureNet is a breeze to learn. Nothing fancy. It doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that Fluency had, but I got used to it pretty fast. Not a lot of buttons or things to learn on the main screen. No glitches or freezing. Color is very easy on the eyes (no glaring white). I have a little straight transcription but mostly speech recognition. It's actually accurate the majority of the time. I don't have to do a lot of editing so reports often go very fast. There are always a few dictators but it's the best I've had in my career. Doctors seem to understand there is a human at the other end.

Training was a couple of hours. The trainer was really supportive, explained things very well. Provided a lot of hand-outs, shortcuts and helpful information about some of the doctors who are more particular than others.

Since there are just a few accounts (about 4 for FutureNet), you get to know the dictators and the accounts pretty quickly.

The staff is very helpful. All of them continue to be there to help at any time no matter how silly you think a question is. Also, there are managers you can message during your shift if you have problems or questions.

I love that I have work and I'm not sitting aroun. Extra work is also offered as daytimes can get very busy.

The downside is the training is not paid. This is an IC position. There are bonuses for line count/quality per month (it looks small on paper but can add up). However, no micromanaging. Also, since I've been there, employee positions have been offered so you do have an opportunity to move up.

For me and what I've dealt with, it's been a really positive experience.

Feel free to contact me if you want to know anything else! Take care and good luck no matter where you go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)