Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Let go - CEMT

Posted: Nov 25th, 2020 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: Let go - Workingmt

They let another group of us go about six weeks ago. Due to COVID, they said. I’d been here over a decade, overall happy (ups and downs but glad to have insurance), no performance issues, great quality, on the younger side of middle age. But ever since they slashed my hours to part-time in the spring and I lost my insurance, I’d been scared. Anyway, I was told I had to work a minimum of 27 hours but could not exceed 28 as part-time.

It only took me a few days to find a job but I took a pay cut and it’s IC so no benefits. But I’m working on AQuity accounts, and two of them were my old accounts at AQuity. Two of the many accounts that disappeared over the summer.. That is something I had no idea was happening. But I’m still on Fluency, which is good, and I’m taking classes. I actually started back to school in the spring, two kids and work and all.

But just be aware. Maybe you can never really be ready, it’s horrible. I thought I was sort of prepared, but when I got the call, I was devastated. Maybe I thought my great performance and work ethic would protect me. And our team was overall getting very little NJA. That, and they had told me I was at the top of the list of people they would restore to full-time. But none of that protected me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)