Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Alisha on FB - They make too many promises

Posted: Nov 8th, 2020 - 8:30 pm In Reply to: Alisha is commenting on posts on the FB page - MT United

Just like all of the other MTSOs they promise the moon to their clients at the MTs/MLS expense. Oh yes sign up for Fluency, HUGE accounts coming on board. I have done exactly 7 reports since it started. I know exactly what is going on when they start to spout those lies and I just ignore them and work when I want to; no work, no big deal. I do not depend on being an MT anymore, just do it for supplement and now the holidays are upon us, so what do you think is going to happen with all the MTs they have hired, too bad for them and anyone else who has worked for this company and given them more than 100% at less than average pay, if not just insulting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)