Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I, too, had that experience with Crystal - Claims she was in dire need of MT

Posted: Nov 7th, 2020 - 11:58 am In Reply to: Thanks for the warning! I'll add her to my list! - nm

right away. She sent me massively long, multiple files to do as the test. I noticed they were all current files. I refused. I have decades of experience. Told her she could easily make a determination on any ONE of those files as to my capabilities; that doing several hours of "test" files was not required and unacceptable. I submitted the longest file for the test, which encompassed all aspects of what she claimed she required. Never heard from her again.

When I initially contacted her, I sent her my QA scores. They were extremely high and consistently so.

I find it despicable that this woman would profit off the backs of MTs needing jobs to pay for food for their families, health care, mortgages, cars, school, etc., and have no guilt over using their labor to benefit her bank account. Disgraceful!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)