Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Corgi - sm

Posted: Sep 25th, 2020 - 9:06 am In Reply to: payroll email - corgi

Thanks for the info, Corgi. That is the email address I was given and my message wouldn't go through. I called payroll and got a temporary password and a link to change it, but when I Googled Ultipro, I couldn't figure out where to go on their site. I called payroll again, the lady called me back and I was able to finally get in. Surprisingly, you use your former company email address and it goes through, even though you're not in AQ's (MM's) system. I had to call payroll back though because on the paystub, it only shows the total hours worked and I have to have the total for the week I was laid off in. What a nightmare!!

Thanks so much for your reply and information! Are you still in MT or did you get out altogether? Hope things are going well for you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)