Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - SM

Posted: Sep 18th, 2020 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: Not the OP, but I just had - to comment

That's exactly why I went into such detail about my experience with them. Like I said, when I was working on my original ER account with them for several years and had zero interaction with management or QA (they never QA'd that account), everything was great! I did my job, rarely ever heard from anybody, and made a very decent living for 4 years. It wasn't until after we lost that account and we all had to be shuffled around to new accounts that we saw their true colors. They were downright nasty and insulting in their feedback. After my two friends and I that had worked there for 4 years left, I actually had another friend/former co-worker, who is an excellent MT (I was actually her supervisor at another company) who went to work for them and she only lasted for about a month or two because it was so awful. They are not nice people! If I can spare anyone else from going through that, then I've done my job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)