Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A Facebook group I stumbled upon - MT55

Posted: Aug 29th, 2020 - 11:14 am

I see so many MTs on here that are unhappy with the way things are going in the MT business. I guess I "consider myself lucky" because I am semi-retired and still work as an IC for a company that does straight typing, and they are not affiliated with any of the "big companies" in any and I make very good money at it; however, I know that situation could change at any given moment and I find myself having "MT burnout" at times.

Anyway, I found this group on Facebook and it seems to be an extremely active group. Legit Work From Home Jobs (Discussion). It's a very large group with over 71K members and the majority of the posts I have seen seem to be legit. They list opening for companies that are looking for at-home workers.

Might be worth a shot for those of you who are looking for a change from MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)